[birdky] Bonaparte's Gulls

  • From: HapC1@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:29:21 EDT

Work has allowed me the luxury of scoping Jonathan Creek everyday this week.
Today was the first day the Bonaparte's Gulls were on the mud flats.  The
number of Terns was also of interest.  I counted 180 but there were many
more.  Dunlin numbers had also increased.
The leaves are beautiful around KY Lake.  Get out this weekend and enjoy the
colors.
Hap
Murray, KY