[birdky] Birdky RPT: Red-breasted Nuthath Madisonville

  • From: "aandm" <aandm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:20:19 -0600

We had our first Red-Breasted Nuthatch at the feeder today. We didn't have any
last year and have only had them three other years in the thirty-plus years we
have lived here.
We had two Pine Siskins about three weeks ago.  They stayed around a couple of
days. If we have had them before, we didn't recognize them.  (I know this is a
very late post, but it is to try to satisfy a certain birder from Dot.)    Ann
Morgan

aandm@xxxxxxxx