[birdky] BKY-Re: Empty feeders

  • From: ppkdrn@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:02:34 -0400

Every time I go inside my bank, I see a cart there to help feed the hungry
folks of Nelson County and soon, there will be angel trees all over the place.
I think it is a great idea to help out those who truly need it.

Seems to me there should be a way to do the same thing for our feathered
friends.  Who would we have to contact to start a bird seed drive at the parks?
 I rarely go to any of them and if I do go someplace like it is usually Berheim
since that is close to me.  I know that I wouldn't have any trouble taking a
bag of seed/sunflower seeds with me whenever I did go somewhere.  I'm willing
to bet that regualr users of the state parks alos wouldn't mind.

Paula Geihs
Nelson county

Those with faith need no explanation. For those without faith no explanation is
possible.