[birdky] BKY: Birding once again on the Anchorage Trail

  • From: P & J BELL <patjanebell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BirdKY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 14:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

A beautiful day to be out looking for migrants! We had our first Swainson's
Thrushes and Rose-br. Grosbeaks of the season. Yellow-billed Cuckoos were easy
to see. Many Ruby-thr. Hummingbirds were dining on the nectar in the jewel
weed. Other birds of note include:

Eastern Wood Pewees
Least Flycatcher
Gr. Crested Flycatcher
Warbling Vireos
Warblers - Tennessee, Magnolia, Black-thr. Green, Blackburnian,
Yellow-throated, Prairie, Black-&-White, Redstarts, and Wilson's
Indigo Buntings

Happy Fall Birding,
Pat Bell
Jane Bell