Renewable Energy Conference in Richmond on Monday, March 6th

  • From: "Blue Ridge Clean Fuels" <brcfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VA Biofuels Forum list" <biofuels-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:26:32 -0500

 A  workshop entitled, Making Renewable Energy Mainstream, which will be
held on Monday, March 6th at the Virginia Biotechnology Research Park from
9am until 12:30pm (lunch follows for those who can stay). The Conference
focuses on financial incentives for renewable energy projects and tax
incentives contained in the recently enacted Energy Policy Act of 2005.
Please take a look at the attached Agenda with our confirmed speakers. I
hope you will consider participating in this program.

For registration details and a program go to:

 http://vwec.cisat.jmu.edu/renewable_energy_mainstream_workshop.htm.

Also on the ACEEE web-site, www.aceee.org

DIRECTIONS:
From the North: I-95 South to Exit 75 (3rd Street/Coliseum). Turn left on
Leigh Street (second stoplight). Continue on Leigh Street, and the BioTech
Center will be on your left between 8th and 9th streets, at 800 East Leigh
St.

From the South: I-95 North to Exit 74C (West Broad Street). Continue on
Broad Street to 9th Street, turn right. The BioTech Center is at the end of
9th Street, at 800 East Leigh St.

From the East: I-64 West to Exit 190 (5th Street). Turn left on Jackson
Street (first stoplight). Turn right on 8th Street. The BioTech Center is
immediately on the left on the corner of 8th and Leigh streets, at 800 East
Leigh St.

From the West: I-64 East to I-95 South. I-95 South to Exit 75 (3rd
Street/Coliseum). Turn left on Leigh Street (second stoplight). Continue on
Leigh Street, and the BioTech Center will be on your left between 8th and
9th streets, at 800 East Leigh St.

Parking: The Coliseum Parking Deck is located at 8th and Leigh streets
(diagonally across from the BioTech Center).

Brad Penney, Workshop Coordinator

  703-532-1427 (office telephone)
  703-299-9269 (home)
  703-379-3751 (FAX)