[biofuel-regs] Re: CA: Bad News SB 1675 failed

  • From: Shawn Kearney Tang <sktang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: biofuel-regs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:14:55 -0700

Got it....  Need more info.
On Aug 28, 2006, at 10:11 AM, Kenneth Kron wrote:

Biofuel regs is being resusitated!

I've been fighting with the mailing list sofware for a week or so I'm going to keep sending this message 'til it get's through if anyone out there get's it please let me know!

Assembly Floor

08/24/06

SB 1675 Kehoe Senate Third Reading By Wolk

Ayes: 31 Noes: 39 Absent: 6 (Motion Rejected)

Ayes

Karen Bass Patty Berg Rudy Bermudez Wilma Chan
Judy Chu Mervyn Dymally Noreen Evans Dario Frommer
Jackie Goldberg Loni Hancock Shirley Horton David Jones
Johan Klehs Paul Koretz John Laird Mark Leno
Lloyd Levine Sally Lieber Ted Lieu Carol Liu
Gene Mullin Joe Nation Pedro Nava Fabian Nunez
Jenny Oropeza Fran Pavley Mark Ridley-Thomas Ira Ruskin
Lori Saldana Simon Salinas Lois Wolk
Noes

Greg Aghazarian Joe Baca John Benoit Sam Blakeslee
Russ Bogh Ronald Calderon Joe Canciamilla Ed Chavez
David Cogdill Joe Coto Lynn Daucher Chuck DeVore
William Emmerson Bonnie Garcia Ray Haynes Guy Houston
Bob Huff Rick Keene Doug La Malfa Jay La Suer
Tim Leslie Barbara Matthews Bill Maze Kevin McCarthy
Dennis Mountjoy Alan Nakanishi Roger Niello Nicole Parra
George Plescia Keith Stuart Richman Todd Spitzer Audra Strickland
Alberto Torrico Van Tran Tom Umberg Michael Villines
Mimi Walters Mark Wyland Leland Yee
Absent, Abstention or Not Voting

Juan Arambula Rebecca Cohn Betty Karnette Cindy Montanez
Gloria Negrete McLeod Juan Vargas