[bigbangrobotics] Big Bang Robotics update: BattleBeach2005

  • From: Jay Johnson <tallyjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free List <bigbangrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:52:50 -0800 (PST)

Robot Combat Fans:
The countdown is on to BattleBeach, Florida?s biggest
and baddest robot combat event.  This Saturday and
Sunday, April 2nd-3rd, the bots will be fighting for
supremacy at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in
Daytona Beach, Florida.  See www.battlebeach.com for
more event details.

We'll be taking our middleweight robot "Heavy Metal
Noise" (HMN) to fight against some of the best robots
in the country, including the #1 ranked "Devil?s
Plunger".  HMN is sporting some new teeth for this
event, so we are looking forward to taking some bites
out of the competition!

We are pleased to announce that Fenner Drives is again
sponsoring our team for 2005 -- check out their line
of power transmission products at
www.fennerdrives.com.  We are also working with Rapid
Response Products, http://rapidresponseproducts.com,
on custom drive train components for our next robot,
BrainStorm.  Expect this bot to debut in early summer!

Jay and Valerie
www.bigbangrobotics.com

ANTI-SPAM MESSAGE:  We hope you enjoy our occasional
updates but if you wish to be removed from this
mailing list, just send an email to
bigbangrobotics-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put
"unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in the Subject line
of the email.  Thanks!