[biblepuzzles] SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT and Activity Sheet for November 29

  • From: "Dorothy A. DeBisschop" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "oxfordhistorian" for DMARC)
  • To: BIBLEPUzzles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 08:45:58 -0500

Friends,

You will notice that the Lectionary activity sheets are now being mailed through freelists as the yahoo groups server is shutting down in December.  The Lectionary Activity Sheets for November 29 and December 6 are now online at https://www.oxfordpast.com/yearB/ <http://www.oxfordpast.com/yearB/index.htm>

If you have any problems downloading them, feel free to send me an email and I will try to help you.

Peace,

Dottie