[bhfa-trustees] Re: Tomorrow's quarterly meeting of the BHFA trustees

  • From: Alex Mabbs <alexmabbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:58:38 +0100

I agree with the responses so far - happy to postpone the meeting & happy for
Mokshini to be asked to join the trustees.  It will be good to broaden the
spectrum of faiths represented on the board.

Best wishes,
Alex.

Rev. Alex Mabbs
Minister
Brighthelm, North Rd, Brighton  BN1 1YD
Email:          minister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Direct Dial:     01273 964224
Mobile:             07715 873932
Reception:       01273 821512
Fax:                 01273 770306
Hire a room at Brighthelm  Follow Brighthelm on Twitter  Like our Facebook page
Brighthelm Church and Community Centre Limited. Registered charity number
1137747