[bhfa-trustees] Re: Tomorrow's quarterly meeting of the BHFA trustees

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:17:03 +0100

That is correct - the meeting is no longer taking place due to too few
decisions that need to be taken (one).

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website: http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BHFiA

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrightonHoveFaithAction