[bhfa-trustees] Re: Tomorrow's quarterly meeting of the BHFA trustees

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:40:29 +0100

Many thanks Peter.

Sadly us associate trustees (myself included) don't have a vote as such, but
we are expected to offer an opinion and I'm grateful you have done so.

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website: http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BHFiA

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrightonHoveFaithAction