[bhfa-trustees] Re: Tomorrow's quarterly meeting of the BHFA trustees

  • From: Tim Earey <tim.earey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:27:56 +0100

Lev,

My sincere apologies for missing this, rubbish start from me.

I'd not got this date in my diary.

Would you be able to send me any dates for future meetings that you have?

Many thanks,

Tim

--
Warmest regards,

Tim Earey
Operations Director
*Friends First*

07741 314979

--

*Friends First*
Video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiIYp-AnV1M&context=C4040d39ADvjVQa1PpcFP_On3gnDwl-TkAu3iIcH-xzEL1RsUFzhA=>

*TEXT TO DONATE*:

*KIND21 to 70070 *and make a contribution of £10 towards the work of
Friends First
Registered office 21-23 Clarendon Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 3RE
Friends First is a company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number No 1094827
Registered company 4402061
Place of Registration England