[bhfa-trustees] Re: Tomorrow's quarterly meeting of the BHFA trustees

  • From: Alex Mabbs <alexmabbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:07:06 +0100

Dear All,
I'd rather bring the meeting forward to no later than early July.  As Simon has
pointed out, we are a relatively new organisation with some new trustees, &
while some decisions are OK to make by email, there's no adequate substitute
for meeting together.

Best wishes,
Alex.

Rev. Alex Mabbs
Minister
Brighthelm, North Rd, Brighton  BN1 1YD
Email:          minister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Direct Dial:     01273 964224
Mobile:             07715 873932
Reception:       01273 821512
Fax:                 01273 770306
Hire a room at Brighthelm  Follow Brighthelm on Twitter  Like our Facebook page
Brighthelm Church and Community Centre Limited. Registered charity number
1137747