[bhfa-trustees] Re: Tomorrow's quarterly meeting of the BHFA trustees

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 18:27:04 +0100

Thanks for your feedback Simon. Sorry we didn't meet this time, but I'm
happy to discuss any questions or issues arising from my report should
trustees wish to raise them via email. If anyone would rather raise any
issues one to one I'm happy to talk over the phone if you wish to:
07712590008. I'll do my best to ensure the next meeting takes place.

The next quarter would take us to August, but I'd like to avoid meeting near
the bank holiday weekend as I know that might be tricky if people are going
to make a long weekend out of it. I was thinking mid-August, perhaps week
commencing 11th? How does that fit with everyone?

As five out of the nine voting trustees have now supported Mokshini's
inclusion to the board, I'll get in touch with her to give her the good
news.

Many thanks,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website: http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BHFiA

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrightonHoveFaithAction