[bhfa-trustees] Tomorrow's quarterly meeting of the BHFA trustees

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:26:09 +0100

Dear all,

We've got our quarterly BHFA Trustee meeting scheduled for tomorrow
afternoon and I attach my quarterly report.

Although we've made quite a lot of progress, there is only one decision on
the agenda (to approve or reject an additional trustee).

After speaking with the chair, we've decided we should make that decision
over email rather than go to the trouble of meeting as it would save a lot
of unnecessary travel time.

Please do offer any feedback and comments on the report, and share your
thoughts on the proposed inclusion of Mokshini Grant to the board of
trustees.

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website:  <http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/>
http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/BHFiA> https://twitter.com/BHFiA

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/BrightonHoveFaithAction>