[bhfa-trustees] Re: Next meeting - 8th July?

  • From: Alex Mabbs <alexmabbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:14:31 +0100

I can do the morning of Tue 8th July, or the afternoon of Wed 9th, or any time
on Thur or Fri; or any evening of 8th 9th or 10th.

Best wishes,
Alex.

Rev. Alex Mabbs
Minister
Brighthelm, North Rd, Brighton  BN1 1YD
Email:          minister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Direct Dial:     01273 964224
Mobile:             07715 873932
Reception:       01273 821512
Fax:                 01273 770306
Hire a room at Brighthelm  Follow Brighthelm on Twitter  Like our Facebook page
Brighthelm Church and Community Centre Limited. Registered charity number
1137747