[bhfa-trustees] Re: Has your faith group got a spare desk I can use?

  • From: Tim Earey <tim.earey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 10:47:53 +0100

Hi Lev,

I'm sure we could work something out at CCK/Friends First.

Tim

--
Warmest regards,

Tim Earey
Operations Director
*Friends First*

07741 314979

--

*Friends First*
Video

*TEXT TO DONATE*:

*KIND21 to 70070 *and make a contribution of £10 towards the work of
Friends First
Registered office 21-23 Clarendon Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 3RE
Friends First is a company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number No 1094827
Registered company 4402061
Place of Registration England