[bhfa-trustees] Deadline approaching: Brighton and Hove Faith Groups survey - four days until deadline

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:02:55 +0100

Dear BHFA Trustees,

You may recall the online survey we sent you on the 13th - many thanks for
those who filled it out already.

This is just a reminder that the deadline for completing it is on Monday, so if
you have yet to complete it and have a spare five minutes to answer the eight
questions, we'd really appreciate it.

This data is of great importance to us as we monitor and evaluate our
performance as an interfaith charity serving our city's faith groups.

The link to the survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RXYRYNV

Please note: We use the term "social action" frequently throughout the survey.
We define "social action" as serving vulnerable or marginalised citizens,
building community and creating social cohesion. We will anonymise the results
and present the aggregated statistics in our literature and funding bids. We
may follow up certain responses, particularly if you've left comments at the
end of the survey.

Many thanks in advance for helping us.

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins
Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action
Website: http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BHFiA
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrightonHoveFaithAction