[bhfa-trustees] Re: BHFA meeting - 29th October

  • From: Alex Mabbs <minister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:29:03 +0100

Evening of 29th OK for me.

Best wishes,
Alex

Rev. Alex Mabbs
Minister
Brighthelm, North Rd, Brighton  BN1 1YD
Email:          minister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Direct Dial:     01273 964224
Mobile:             07715 873932
Reception:       01273 821512
Fax:                 01273 770306
Hire a room at Brighthelm  Follow Brighthelm on Twitter  Like our Facebook page
Brighthelm Church and Community Centre Limited. Registered charity number
1137747
Brighthelm is part of the United Reformed Church
Locally Brighthelm is in Covenant with St Nicholas and The Chapel Royal Church
of England parishes
and Dorset Gardens Methodist Church