[bhfa-trustees] Re: BHFA meeting - 29th October

  • From: "Wells, Peter" <Peter.Wells@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 06:30:32 +0000

Lev thanks for your email.

29th should be OK but I am waiting to hear about another meeting that evening.
Once you have confirmed the BHFA meeting for 29th I should be able to let you
know if I can attend.

Best regards

Peter.

Revd Canon Peter Wells
Lead Chaplain
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Royal Sussex County Hospital
St Mary's Hall, Eastern Road
Brighton BN2 5JJ
01273 696955  ext 67495

If your email is a request for information under the terms of Freedom for
Information Act 2000, please send your email to the trusts Freedom for
information team - FOI@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:FOI@xxxxxxxxxxx>, who will be happy
to action your request.