[bhfa-trustees] Re: BHFA board of trustees meeting - 15th October

  • From: "Wells, Peter" <Peter.Wells@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:02:40 +0000

Dear All,

I am happy to postpone until Peter is available and could meet at 7.30pm on
ideally Tuesday 21st or on Wednesday 22nd but not on Monday 20th or Thursday
23rd.  I appreciate that these last two dates might be suitable for full
Trustee members so please go ahead on the day that is most suitable for full
Trustee members.

Best regards

Peter.

Revd Canon Peter Wells
Lead Chaplain
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Royal Sussex County Hospital
St Mary's Hall, Eastern Road
Brighton BN2 5JJ
01273 696955  ext 67495

If your email is a request for information under the terms of Freedom for
Information Act 2000, please send your email to the trusts Freedom for
information team - FOI@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:FOI@xxxxxxxxxxx>, who will be happy
to action your request.