[bhfa-trustees] Re: BHFA board of trustees meeting - 15th October

  • From: "Simon Lewis" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 11:09:37 +0100

Dear All,

I can attend this Wednesday but am happy to postpone the meeting if Peter
etc. can attend. Currently, I'm able to meet Monday 20, Tuesday 21 or
Thursday 23 at 7.30pm.

Thanks

Simon

Simon J Lewis

CityCoast Church

Mobile: 07747 603078

North Street, Portslade, Brighton, East Sussex BN41 1DG

 <mailto:simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that I work on Thursdays and Fridays

NOTICE: This message contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error please notify CityCoast Church on 01273 433
433. CityCoast Church has used its best efforts to ensure that this
communication is free from computer viruses and other defects. However, it
is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this communication, and
future communications from CityCoast Church for viruses and other defects.

CityCoast Church is a part of the INC group of churches, and is a limited
company (company No. 5517061) registered in England & Wales, and is a
registered charity (charity No. 1111355).