[bhfa-trustees] Re: BHFA board of trustees meeting - 15th October

  • From: Christina Summers <Christina.Summers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 07:25:11 +0000

Lev

As I am less flexible I'd prefer to try and fit in with a date you all come up
with rather than give my availability which depends on several things.

Cheers.

Christina.

Christina Summers
Independent Councillor for Hollingdean & Stanmer Ward
Brighton & Hove City Council
www.cllrsummers.com<http://www.cllrsummers.com>
Tel: 01273 291158
Cell: 07557 197595