[bhfa-trustees] BHFA board of trustees meeting - 15th October

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 18:18:00 +0100

Dear all,

We have our next Trustees meeting on the 15th October at 7:30pm at the
office of the Progressive Synagogue on Lansdowne Rd in Hove. Peter Speck
(our Trustee from the Progressive Synagogue) has told me that he got his
dates mixed up, and he's unable to make the meeting due to an important
meeting of the Jewish calendar.

We can arrange a different venue, but I've spoken to Martin (the Chair) and
we'd like to know how many trustees are able to make this date, because if
not that many are available to turn up we're thinking of pushing the meeting
back a week or so, so we can go ahead with the same venue with Peter in
attendance.

Please could you let us know if:

a) You can still make a meeting on the 15th, albeit at a different venue

b) If you would be willing to meet at a later date, sometime between
20th-23rd, starting at 7:30pm?

Please note, if you hit reply, your responses will go to all the trustees
rather than just me. If you'd prefer to respond just to myself, you will
have to change the destination email address to: bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx

I've included the minutes of the last meeting in this email, but will send
an agenda and papers when we've secured the date and venue of the next
meeting.

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website:  <http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/>
http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/BHFiA> https://twitter.com/BHFiA

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/BrightonHoveFaithAction>