[bhfa-trustees] Re: Agenda and reports for tomorrow's BHFA trustees meeting

  • From: Peter Bennett Speck <Peter.Bennett.Speck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bhfa-trustees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 15:38:32 +0000

Hi Lev –

Would it be ok for me to bring someone else from the synagogue to the meeting
tomorrow?  I am asking because I would like us to be more proactive with BFHA
and I think if I can have one or two more people directly involved, I would be
able to get more momentum behind the synagogue committing to things.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best,
Peter