[bhfa-members] FW: Social Isolation in our city & the Health and Social Care Faith Forum 4th September 2014

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BHFA Members" <bhfa-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:12:18 +0100

Dear all,

Please see the email below regarding the next Health and Social Care Faith
Forum on Social Isolation.

Please respond to Cassandra (CCed) if you'd like to attend.

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website: http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BHFiA

Date: Thursday 4th September 2014

Venue will be the Audrey Emerton Building Lecture Hall on the Eastern Road
opposite the main site of the Royal Sussex County Hospital

Programme:

09.30 for coffee

10.00 welcome and presentations

12.00 market place and lunch

13.00 finish

I very much hope you can be with us.  Please could you reply to myself and
Cassandra letting us know how many people would be coming with you.

Do let me know if you have any questions or queries.

Best regards

Peter.

Revd Canon Peter Wells

Lead Chaplain

Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust

St Mary's Hall, Eastern Road,

Brighton BN2 5JJ

Cassandra Blowers

Quality Team

Brighton & sussex University Hospital Trust

Elliot Wing

St Mary's

Eastern Road

Brighton