[bhfa-members] FW: Connecting Older People

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BHFA Members" <bhfa-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 20:38:40 +0100

Dear all,

Please see attached and below a really interesting workshop on issues that
affect the elderly.

I wish to echo Amy's request for you to advertise this among your own faith
communities and networks as this is a thoroughly worthwhile project that
deserves our support.

I hope to see you there! :)

Kind regards

Lev