[bhfa-members] BHFA membership list - email service migration.

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BHFA Members" <bhfa-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:47:57 +0100

Dear all,

"Freelists.org" the free list software we use for emailing is no longer
accepting new email addresses. As our membership is growing, we need to move
to a new email list server.

I've done some research and "Google lists" seems to have what we need, so
we're going to use that.

You'll be getting a welcome message from bhfa-trustee-discussion@
<mailto:bhfa-trustee-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> googlegroups.com soon,
informing you you've been added to the list.

Soon after, I'll send a test message to it to make sure it works. This email
is to inform you these two messages are on their way and why they are being
sent.

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website:  <http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/>
http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/BHFiA> https://twitter.com/BHFiA

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/BrightonHoveFaithAction>