[bfb] welcome to the new listserve

  • From: Doug Smith <savant-technopath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bfb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 13:59:19 -0400

Hi, guys.  This is Doug coming to you in a different way.  After a recent bout
of trouble with the way in which my e-mail provider handles mails to multiple
recipients, Gary Davis and I decided that it was time for a new listserve on
which we can put announcements such as the minutes, announcements of events and
activities or whatever.

If you received a confirmation mail as a result of being subscribed to this
list, then you had to answer it to get this message.

Personally, I hope that this will eliminate the rash of technological problems
that have plagued my time as secretary of this chapter.  I appologize for all
of them.  Many of them were not of my own making, but a few were.  My system is
running stable now and the problem with the e-mail provider was not operating
system specific.  It is hoped that this mailing list will solve this problem
and allow us to move on to being to better deliver information to the members
of the BFB.

Most sincerely:

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology