[bfb] minutes for August, 2014

  • From: Doug Smith <savant-technopath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bfb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 14:02:18 -0400

, I am really sorry for this one. Recently, there was a problem not of my making that did not allow me to send the minutes from the last meeting out right away. It has also come to my attention that, after multiple tries, one or more members of the chapter who receive e-mail minutes were not able to get yours.
This is a test message to see if the problem can be solved by using the
new mailing list. If it works, please let me know and I will always
send the minutes and other information this way.

Most sincerely:

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology