[bfb] BFB minutes for November, 2014

  • From: Doug Smith <savant-technopath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bfb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 21:07:47 -0500

O, folks. Here are the minutes for November. It seems that the meeting was rather productive. The final plans for the Christmas party were made and the Belk Charity Day sale went well.

I would like to wish everyone in the BFB a happy Thanks Giving and pray that the season is as wonderful for you as I am sure it will be for me.

Yours in Federationism.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology