[BettieBrigade] Skates for Sale

  • From: Jess Lundie <lundie.jess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bettiebrigade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 20:52:17 -0700

Just got word of someone Oly-local who has skates to sell (see her message
below) -- shoot her an email at kg.marshall@xxxxxxxxx if you're interested.

Also, Lucy In Da Sky is doing another skate package giveaway this month:
http://www.lucyindaskywithdiamonds.com/2011/05/oh-snap-theyre-at-it-again-its-back.html

Hey girls,

I haven't skated in a while and I am about to move out of the country and
can't take them with me : (

I have a pair of black Boxer skates size 4 ( I wear a size 7 shoe so don't
let that deceive you) with red Radar tuner wheels. They are practically new,
used less than 10 times. I also have knee pads and wristguards
100% stench free.
This would be great for a new derby girl! Does anyone know someone who needs
some skates?

125 bucks?

Karli