[BettieBrigade] Reminder: Practice & Dues

  • From: Jess Lundie <lundie.jess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bettiebrigade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:09:41 -0700

Reminder -- this week is back to normal practice schedule.

Junior Derby 6-7PM Monday/Thursday
Bombshell Betties Monday 7-9PM
GI Janes Thursday 7-9PM
Belle Ringers Saturday 10:30AM-12:30
Travel Team Sunday 9-11AM

As always, Ringers are welcome at all practices.

Also, it is September 12th -- be sure to pay September dues to a coach by
the 15th.  Skaters who have not paid by the 15th will owe a $10 late fee.
 If dues are a problem because of financial issues, please don't hesitate to
talk to a coach about that.  We have a scholarship fund and can help out,
but we can't help if we don't know about it :).

Finally, thanks so much to everyone who helped out with the Flea Market
fundraiser this weekend.  Extra thanks to Sake and Red, who worked so hard
to make this happen <3.