[BettieBrigade] [Bettie Brigade] Read Me! Practice Schedule & More

  • From: Jess Lundie <lundie.jess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bettiebrigade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:46:32 -0700

Hi everyone,

First, we'd like to welcome Sake Bomb as the newest member of the Bombshell
Betties.  Yay, Sake!  So glad to have you.  :)  Also...

-  REMINDER:  Practices this weekend are switched.  Alpha Team practice will
be Saturday (10:30-12:30).  Ringer practice will be Sunday (9:00-11:00).
Look forward to seeing all of you there.

- Pole Rider will be at the rink tomorrow at 12:30 with tickets for the bout
on Sunday ($15).  You may want to buy them from her, since they are cheaper
than they will be at the door.

-  Monday, June 27th will be an all-league practice to discuss the formation
of committees and production for the July 16th bout.

-  The next skills test will be July 9th (and will carry over onto the 10th
if necessary).  Skaters that are newly rostered on the 9th/10th will NOT be
playing in the bout on July 16th.

-  We will be selling tickets and promoting for the bout at a BOSS event on
July 14th.  More details will be available soon, but for now, mark that on
your calendar.  The more we can have, the merrier.

-  The MWRDA fundraiser is scheduled for July 16th (bout day) at the car
wash across from the rink.  If you would like to help out with this, connect
with Sass.

Any questions, let us know!

<3