[BettieBrigade] Away Bout (Dockyard) August 20th

  • From: Jess Lundie <lundie.jess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bettiebrigade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:18:47 -0700

Hi everyone,

We are looking at getting a bout set up with Dockyard on August 20th.  They
will be hosting at Pierce College, so it is away but not really AWAY.  The
roster will be a group of skaters of mixed levels, so if you've passed your
skills test you are eligible for this roster.

Please email Jess (In The Box) at lundie.jess@xxxxxxxxx if you are NOT
available to skate on the 20th or are NOT interested in being considered for
being rostered for this bout.  Please let her know by end of the day on
Monday, July 11th.  Sorry, I know that is soon, but we need to get the
roster together for Dockyard ASAP.

<3