[betterwayfarm] Re: Meeting April 5th meeting of core group members for revisiting vision statement and core values and minutes from last 2 meetings

  • From: "Kim Cooper" <coop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 00:40:49 -0400

Looks like the list is working.  I can't even tell you guys what's happened in
the last 36 hours with work.....  :-)

Need some sleep.

for revisiting vision statement and core values and minutes from last 2 meetings

        i have confirmed thart i will be able to make it, with my wife for
once! craig

        --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: Re: Meeting April 5th meeting of core group members for
revisiting vision statement and core values and minutes from last 2 meetings
          To: "Kip and Beth Gardner" <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Cc: "paul w. woodring" <pww57@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kim Cooper"
<coop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rebecca Jones" <Rebecca_Jones@xxxxxxx>, "Jacky
Martin" <jmartinatr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Beth & Craig Gordon"
<bethkean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "LW Wilberschied" <lee_wilberschied@xxxxxxxxx>,
"Sarena Johnstone" <atwanabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 7:41 AM

          Hi, All! Thanks for the prompt responses! It looks like this weekend
works for more people than the following, so let's go for it! I propose 2:30 at
our house. As I said, if anyone has another suggestion  and wants to coordinate
it, that's fine, too. If I don't hear otherwise, I'll assume here (which is
fine with us.) Hear from and see you soon! Beth