[betterwayfarm] Re: Getting things restarted

  • From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 00:16:29 -0400

Hi, Paul. I'm still not sure how many people have signed on to the Betterway Farm list. I should get you all of the individual addresses for folks, too. Kip and I are not available next Sunday, and Hannah has an audition at some point on Sept. 26th. Other than that our weekend days are not spoke for yet (but I know Sept and Oct seem to fill up very quickly for us!) Thanks for doing this, Paul!

Peace, Beth

On Sep 5, 2009, at 4:56 PM, paul w. woodring wrote:

Hi to all;

Kip and Beth have asked me to try and take the lead in scheduling meetings for the time being. Awhile back I sent an inquiry around asking if anyone was interested in meeting before Labor Day. I only received a couple of responses, both negative.

Now that Labor Day is upon us, I'd like to take another stab at scheduling a meeting during September. Could you please get back to me with your individual availability for the month. Pushing it back into October is possible, but not desirable. I hope everyone had a great Summer and will return to our organizing effort with new energy and ideas. Thanks.

Peace,

Paul Woodring

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.