[betterwayfarm] Re: Everyone's status/future of Betterway

  • From: "Kim Cooper" <coop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:06:41 -0400

Paul:

This is very well written and says a lot about what you are thinking about.

I think my goals and my wifes goals are in line with what you have written.

I wrote a very long note to respond to your last note a month ago, but did not
send it.

I probably should have sent it.

I'll try to dust it off and give a follow on.

By the way, I know several 'gated' community people who have lost

everything lately. One guy had a Lear Jet and now he goes door to door

trying trying to eek out a living.  His attitude is nothing but positive,
though, like

it always has been.

 They aren't immune.   Government jobs with cola retirements look

like a real attractive safety net though.

Kim