[betabookcourier] Re: suggestion for changing percentage reading for audible files

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:21:57 -0000

Hi John,

I disagree with this.  I like to hear the time elapsed, but I would also
like to hear the time remaining.  This would be a good indication as to how
long the book is.  Percentages are no use to me, when it comes to books.  So
perhaps there should be an option in BC settings as to whether you want to
know time in audio files, or percentage, as you can't please everyone
<Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx