[betabookcourier] Re: percentage completed in mp3 files

  • From: Steve Gomas <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:06:13 -0800

John,

Simple answer, No, not in this release. But fear not, we will be coming out with another release real soon (for RFB&D support) and I'll try to get it in that.

Steve

At 10:55 AM 1/3/2006, you wrote:
A few weeks ago we had a discussion re my suggestion for changing the Bc so it will tell you how much you've read in an mp3
(audible, etc) file as opposed to giving you a simple hour/minute reading. Will that suggestion, or the compromise to include both
options be in the new BC?