[betabookcourier] Re: head count

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:18:16 -0000

Hi James.

I already have Victor Reader Soft on my laptop to listen to talking books
with, and just use the BC as a portable player which it is absolutely
perfect for.  It also has the advantage of not suffering from scratches or
books not playing at all; if the CD can't be read and the book fully
transfered, you will know about it sooner rather than having to request a
replacement at the bit which is most exciting.

Just my view on things.

Warmest, Ibrahim