[betabookcourier] Re: USB Connection Issues

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:13:41 -0000

Hi Dennis,

I have a somewhat drastic suggestion for you.  Reformat the flash card
inside the BC, and see if the error goes away.  If chkdsk finds errors on a
flash card, to be honest, it is not worth messing about with.  You may as
well just reformat the card.  Of course, this doesn't help if you have any
bookmarks in material you may be reading <Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk