[betabookcourier] Re: The new update seems to work

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:35:00 -0800

Hi James,

I'm glad you like the new user guide. It just shows how useful a
well-marked file can be. Unfortunately, many of the files we've tested from
other sources don't contain detailed mark-ups. Regarding your request for
time navigation in MP3 files, we are planning to create a file filter that
will allow it. Maybe sooner rather than later, if all goes well.

Katie

At 09:37 AM 1/15/2005, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>The update seems to work fine. Love the improved user guide. Do you think
>that in a later release we could have 4 and 6 navigate through mp3 files
>in timed increments?
>
>Best
>
>-James-

Katie Walker