[betabookcourier] Suggestion for future release

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:10:54 -0000

Hi Folks, and especially those at Springer.

May I suggest for a future version that the Book Courier may directly
support Podcasting?  This would really be cool.  For example, Juice,
formerly Ipodder, is Open Source.  Wouldn't it be cool if somehow we could
support the Book Courier directly with Juice?  For example, it would be
great to subscribe to all your Podcasts, and then have them tossed directly
to the Book Courier when it is connected to the PC.  Ipod for the blind?
<Smile>.  Also, if we could integrate BC to support Juice, or Vice Versa,
then we could have all the Podcasts indexed by the BC as they were
transferred, and have all the cool navigation features of the Book Courier
in our Podcasts.  I could then just plug in the BC in the morning, let it
collect the Podcasts and go!  What do you all think?

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk