[betabookcourier] Re: Next and final beta release

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:59:57 -0000

Hi Steve.

If you don't mind, since I know you and you are in the UK, I might import a
book and then give you a call and we can compare notes as it were.  I can
try and replicate the problems you are experiencing and we can both come up
with something together as to what issues we experience.  I think this will
make life easier for Steve Gomas over the big puddle.

Warmest, Ibrahim