[betabookcourier] Re: Next and final beta release

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:18:59 -0000

Hi Steve,

OK, thinking caps at the ready.  All the version numbers match as you give
below.  I have imported, or attempted to import, two books now, one of which
is the Torch book, where the title is not known, and the other of which is
an RNIB book, The Lost World, by Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle, which will not
navigate.  So address away <Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx