[betabookcourier] Next and final beta release

  • From: Steve Gomas <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:50:24 -0800

We are preparing the next beta release of the Transfer Tool and BookCourier
firmware. We're hoping that this will be the last before a production release.
But...
There was a problem reported on 12/24 indicating that the current reading
position of DAISY files was not correctly maintained when pausing and
restarting play.  We have not been able to reproduce this problem by simply
using a play-pause-play sequence regardless of how long we play or pause.
Does anyone have any additional information which may help us isolate the
problem?

Thanks
Steve