[betabookcourier] Buffer Overflow, moving on error when using power search

  • From: "Joseph K Stephen" <joestephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:41:39 +1030

Hi Steve,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but it appears that if you use the
binary search (power search) in one bible and then go to the library and
select another bible, if you try using the power search in that bible you
get a buffer overflow error, moving on, 572% error message. If you press
play then you'll get the message over and over until you reset the BC. It
appears that changing book does not reset the power search start and end
parameters. I suggest that you reset the parameters whenever you press a
non-power search key eg exit the book or use a navigation movement key other
than power search, go to settings list/library etc.

Thanks

Joe