[betabookcourier] Re: Ability to delete folders?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:18:02 -0000

Hi James,

Book Port does this, and it would be nice.  Book Port also reads the full
length of all folders, I wish Book Courier would do this too.  For example,
I have a folder in my Podcasts folder called Blind Cool Tech, and it always
gets read out as blindc1.  This is a throwback I believe of the old Fat16
support.  Book Courier only half supports long file names.  How's about
reading them properly, when navigating within the folders?  What a nice
Christmas present that would be <Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>