[best_buddies] Re: Birth of my second child..

  • From: "S.Ravichandran" <chandran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:53:12 +0530

Congrats Joy!!

Regards,

Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayabalan Subramanian [mailto:jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 12:26 PM
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] Birth of my second child..

Hi all,

I am happy to announce the birth of my second child (boy) today (Aug
5th) at 4:23 AM.  Both Mother and  Child are doing  fine.

Regards,

JB
--
        *Jayabalan Subramanian*
Director - Engineering

Direct Line: +91-22-4009 9171
Fax: +91-22-2685 0002
Email: jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22, Nirlon Campus
Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (E), Mumbai - 400063.

*www.netmagicsolutions.com*

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any
other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses.
NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize
this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result
of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves
the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
this
e-mail address.

Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
NetMagic
Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s e-mail system.